Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog Crazy

Please, please, please tell me you've checked out Marisa's blog New Dress a Day. This girl is crazy! She's spent $365 on 365 items of clothing from thrift stores and is transforming every single one into these amazing pieces of clothing. I know, I know...all you amazing seamstresses are thinking, "No big deal, I could do that." No, you couldn't. She has picked out the most hideous, too-big, frumpy frocks she could find and makes it into something totally adorable...every...single...day. Hello dream job!!

My personal favorite:
Marisa explains that she was inspired by watching the film Julie & Julia (which I happened to catch last night) but has taken the ante up a notch! My favorite midmorning ritual is peeking at what she created yesterday and swooning about how I could totally do that...yeah...right.

Plus, she's HUGE Lost fan, so she's alright in my book.

Speaking of blogs, they've become a huge addiction in this crafting girl's life. Not only craft blogs, but home blogs, food blogs, fitness blogs, celebrity blogs are taking over my world. I'm not sure Mozilla will let me bookmark another blog for my daily reading. At least, I'm hoping it'll stop me at some point, god knows I can't stop myself.

1 comment:

  1. How fun that you have a blog! I love it-your commute story CRACKED me up!

    Don't you love Marisa's site? I had have been admiring it too!

    Do you have google reader? that helps with my massive amounts of blogs.

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete