Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Fever

Wow! What a crazy few weeks it’s been! The weather has hinted that it might cooperate in the near future, making me itch for summer like crazy. With temps in the 70’s on Sunday, we planted our garden and did a little outdoor recreation.

And we all know that summer weather means…music festival season is approaching! I know, I know, it’s already here for all you Coachella goers, as if living in California wasn’t good enough. ALL I want to do is sit on a blanket and listen to good music. I saw this post on the kitchn.com today which has turned my summertime/musical festival itch into a full-on rash.

If you’re a big Eames follower I’m sure you’ll love this little piece of heaven.

I wonder what he’s dreaming about?

The post gave me instant inspiration. I’ve decided my next little sewing project is a fabric silverware holder with napkin to take to work. My conscious can no longer handle the amount of plastic silverware I go through in a normal work day. Maybe I can add it to the picnic set I would love to own for the picnics that I would love to fit into my schedule.

Stay tuned for a short tutorial so you can make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment